Hello, I'm Jitesh Manaktala...
I'm based in New Delhi INDIA where I work from a small office. I have been working professionally as a web designer & developer for 14 years, I made my very first website in 1999.
Abilities & Qualification
- Strong front end development experience
- Experience in developing web front end apps using AngularJS 1.x, Grunt, Yeoman, etc.
- Good experience with AJAX, REST and JSON
- Experience with development practices such as Test-Driven Development and Continuous Integration
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as Scrum, or at a minimum, a passion to work in an agile environment
- Software engineering practices and knowledge of Design Patterns
- Outstanding oral communication skills and visual presentation
- Solid understanding of Responsive Web Design
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performence applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Application Design: Model-View-Controller (MVC), Object Oriented, RESTful services / APIs
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, headers, caching, asset pipelines)
- Solid understanding of Application Program Interfaces (APIs), Messaging Software and Interoperability Techniques and Standards
- Experience with gathering and documenting technical requirements and specifications
- Experience using different development methodologies including Scrum, and/or Agile, and test-driven development
- Disciplined approach to software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, quality assurance)